Eating: Nothing
Drinking: Water
Listening To: Nothing yet
Thinking: How happy I am to be home!
Feeling: Decent
Drinking: Water
Listening To: Nothing yet
Thinking: How happy I am to be home!
Feeling: Decent
So the vacation wasn't as awful as I thought. Some times there was something going on that was a bit insane, but ah well.
Williamsburg was a great time! We went around and such, the usual craziness. Went to Busch Gardens and Water Country. Basically it, but it was still fun. Seth got on Griffon, which I think he was personally crazy for doing, but I'm proud of him! He's got...well, you know what I mean. ;)
So, I go on the low iodine diet tomorrow. Not too happy, but that's OK; I'll get through it, like I always do. It's just one of those annoying milestones. This time is always better than previous times, because we always know more/better than we did.
I'm slowly getting more tired and worn out. Either it was because of how much we were moving around this weekend or because my body's slowing down. It's hard to tell; I think I'll be able to see more of a change in the next week. I'm hoping to keep up working, but I'm not sure yet. I do still want to preserve my energy for school; man will this be difficult!
Finally home, and feeling pretty good. I'm hungry but I don't feel like eating anything; it's one of those weird things you feel when you're tired and just drained.
OK, rambled on enough. Updates coming later! Oh, and check out my beloved friend Jeannette's blog: http://jhonotjlo.blogspot.com/ It's just as amazing as she is!

No comments:
Post a Comment