Drinking: Diet Coke
Listening To: Dishwalla - Counting Blue Cars
Thinking: A lot of things
Feeling: Hurt
I'm just about to explode, and no one is around to talk to, so I guess I can vent here.
Just warning you; what you're about to read may be pretty bad and angry, so just bear with me or don't read. I really do want comments though, so feel free to do so if you so choose.
My friend Scott and I are close. Well, we used to be. He'd call me all the time, talk to me whenever about anything, ask me for advice, etc. I'd do the same with him, too. All of a sudden, he acts funny. He doesn't talk to me now...he just stays away. He has two jobs, which is hard to juggle, which I completely understand. But the last two times I've seen him, he's acted so weird around me. It's not that he likes me (he doesn't), or that he dislikes me (he doesn't), but I don't know what it is. Our mutual friends, Christine and Mike, were talking with me earlier and said how he's been asking them if they've noticed the changes in me. Changes? What changes? Have I changed in a year (If you answer this question, be honest...don't lie to me)? Yes, I was bitchy the last time I saw them all, but in some cases it was for good reason, others I was just being a baby.
What I just don't understand is he's been talking with them (well, Mike at least) for about a year now (off and on, not all the time) about how I've changed and how he hates Seth, etc. and he doesn't talk to ME! There's something seriously wrong with this picture. I called him up last week after talking with Christine, asking if everything was OK between him and I, and if he needed to talk with me about anything. He said no as if I was crazy or paranoid. He told me to calm down.
That last statement is a major problem, because he just recently talked with both Christine and Mike on Sunday, and was apparently over analyzing everything. He was talking about all the possibilities of what could be wrong with me, of why I've been acting the way I have, etc.
I'm just hurt...very hurt. I told them and myself I wouldn't talk to Scott until he talked to me. It's proving to be a lot harder than I thought.
Comments? Suggestions? Help?
Just warning you; what you're about to read may be pretty bad and angry, so just bear with me or don't read. I really do want comments though, so feel free to do so if you so choose.
My friend Scott and I are close. Well, we used to be. He'd call me all the time, talk to me whenever about anything, ask me for advice, etc. I'd do the same with him, too. All of a sudden, he acts funny. He doesn't talk to me now...he just stays away. He has two jobs, which is hard to juggle, which I completely understand. But the last two times I've seen him, he's acted so weird around me. It's not that he likes me (he doesn't), or that he dislikes me (he doesn't), but I don't know what it is. Our mutual friends, Christine and Mike, were talking with me earlier and said how he's been asking them if they've noticed the changes in me. Changes? What changes? Have I changed in a year (If you answer this question, be honest...don't lie to me)? Yes, I was bitchy the last time I saw them all, but in some cases it was for good reason, others I was just being a baby.
What I just don't understand is he's been talking with them (well, Mike at least) for about a year now (off and on, not all the time) about how I've changed and how he hates Seth, etc. and he doesn't talk to ME! There's something seriously wrong with this picture. I called him up last week after talking with Christine, asking if everything was OK between him and I, and if he needed to talk with me about anything. He said no as if I was crazy or paranoid. He told me to calm down.
That last statement is a major problem, because he just recently talked with both Christine and Mike on Sunday, and was apparently over analyzing everything. He was talking about all the possibilities of what could be wrong with me, of why I've been acting the way I have, etc.
I'm just hurt...very hurt. I told them and myself I wouldn't talk to Scott until he talked to me. It's proving to be a lot harder than I thought.
Comments? Suggestions? Help?

No comments:
Post a Comment