Friday, August 31, 2007

busy week.

Eating: Nothing
Drinking: Nothing
Listening To: Gimme More - Britney Spears (don't ask)
Thinking: How much homework I have, woo.
Feeling: Decent.

So this was the first week of school. Not too bad, really. I just have a lot of homework, which bites. I have an applied grammar class, Sociology 101, Psychology 101, a public speaking course, and Physics 101. Looks like psychology and sociology will be giving me the most trouble as far as work goes, but I do have a lot of reading for the public speaking class as well as sociology and psychology. I'm not looking forward to taking ALL of my books with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It really isn't fun...heavy books.

Anyway, here's an update on my Weight Watchers journey; I gained the last two weeks, but this week I lost what I gained last week. I gained 1.2 lbs three weeks ago, then gained 1.4 lbs last week, and now I've lost the 1.4 lbs. So, I have 1.2 lbs left, then another 1.2 lbs until I hit my 25 lb mark! :) I'm very excited. I aim to hit that in the next 2-3 weeks.

As far as my health goes, my blood work came back perfect, so I'm ready for my scan on Thursday the 6th. I'm so nervous! I really hope this cancer's gone; I want to live my life! Worst case scenario is I have to go in for a minor treatment, then come home and stay away for 2-3 days. Not a big deal, but I really want to go to this concert on the 8th. I hope I can go!

Pray for me y'all!

No comments: