Drinking: Diet Peach Snapple
Listening To: Nothing yet
Thinking: How stressed I'm starting to get and school hasn't even started
Feeling: OK
This is getting to be what I've felt and done the last two times I've had to go through the prep stages for treatment. The first time was blah because I was in driver's education while on the low iodine diet and had no medication, so I was slightly out of it half of the time in class. The second time they didn't have my radioactive iodine dose, so they had me take the equivalent -- 25 pills of lesser radioactive value. This time, they scheduled both my radioactive iodine dose and my scan during classes! They scheduled my dose for noon on Wednesday the 5th (15 minute before one class is over), and the scan for 10am on the 6th (halfway through another class). The class on the 6th I may have to leave early anyway so I can get there and get the scan, since the scan usually takes about 40 minutes or so, and the class following starts at noon (annnd it's a lab). See the pickle I'm in?
I'm going to be calling my doctor's office around 1pm or so to see if I can just shove these things forward just a little so I can have them when my classes are done. Oy, this will be fun.
I'm going to be calling my doctor's office around 1pm or so to see if I can just shove these things forward just a little so I can have them when my classes are done. Oy, this will be fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment