Friday, April 20, 2007

stupid cho.

I am beyond angry. That Cho kid was beyond crazy. He was more or less in need of being in a mental institution. Permanently.

A few things bother me about the whole thing. I've found out some very disturbing information about this kid. One was that he was in a mental institution previous to his going to school, but it wasn't put on his record! What kind of a doctor would do that?! Why in bloody hell would you not put something that crucial on a person's record, especially when it's quite obvious how disturbed Cho was. I just think these doctors a) did not take care of Cho like they should have, and b) did not put into consideration that other people could be in harm with this nutjob around.

Secondly, his manifesto video. Good Lord. It made me sick! He talked of how he died like Jesus Christ, a symbol for those that are weak and defenseless. I found this to be the most offensive, to me anyway. Number one, Jesus didn't kill himself. Number two, Jesus didn't kill anyone. Number three, Jesus wasn't sick and twisted. Number four, Jesus did good, not evil. Need I say anymore?

Thirty two people are dead because some kid felt he was "backed into a corner" and thought killing people would help him. He ended up murdering himself, which didn't exactly do much for him did it? Not to mention he said he did it for his "children, for his brothers and sisters." Well, Cho, you're dead, you can't have any children, thank God. They'd probably turn out to be even bigger nutcases than you. Also, Cho, you killed your brothers and sisters. They were your schoolmates, people you were united with under one nation.

Once again, everyone, I ask of you...take care of each other. Love one another. Don't do what Cho did, it does nothing but cause grief, pain, sorrow, death.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dori,

I appreciate your anger and pain over what happened. Let me just encourage you to read through some of the thoughts/comments on the YARF blog. There are also some resources there that may help you or friends of yours feeling the affects of what happened this week.

May we all remember the hope that we have for eternal life and find ways to shine this hope into a fallen world.