Hey folks.
So, I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry; I've been quite busy with school and such. Even as I type this I really should be doing my lesson plans due on Thursday. But, alas, I work better the night before. Usually. Let's hope I can actually get it all done though tomorrow, eh?
Life's been crazy. School has really been driving me into the ground, friends have been coming and going (more going than anything) and I've been dealing with random drama. It's really frustrating, and I've been slightly depressed lately. Like, really depressed. But, you know, life goes on. No matter how difficult things can become, you have to pick up the pieces and keep going. Life's too short to just sit around and wait for things to work out or run away from your problems. The problems will only arise again and you'll have to face them. I've had to really learn how to do that over the years. I've been walked all over, deceived, and downright dropped like a hat. Life has to go on. I can't keep chasing the past. The past is past.
I lost a friend in the last week. I was extremely depressed about it, and I wondered what I had done wrong. I looked back constantly, replaying conversations and events in my mind that might have affected his decision to completely eliminate me from his life without a warning or goodbye. It hurt me to think that I may have not been at fault at all, and that his girlfriend or someone influenced him to do what he'd done. I still am confused even now as to what the cause could have been. I never talked to his girlfriend, and his sister even deleted me off her Facebook friends. It didn't make sense, and it still doesn't. But, alas, I'm still chasing a past. I want him to be the same guy I knew since I was a kid, still the same person for whom I always cared. It broke my heart to think that he could just simply let me go without feeling a drop of remorse, regret, or pain. He must have known how I would feel. Right?
None of that matters. Whatever makes him happy works for me. It may not work right now, because of the hurt it has caused. But once again, I can't dwell on it all anymore. It's time to move on. Life is way too short.
Keep in mind, folks, that no matter what has happened to you in the past and even now, you can't let it rule your life. Doing that will only bring you down, and cause you to waste so much time on the small stuff. Sure, the problems may have been life-changing or large ones in your opinion, but you can't let it surround your life and the decisions you make. Waste not a moment of your life. If you do, you will only regret it later.
Time to pick up the pieces.
So, I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry; I've been quite busy with school and such. Even as I type this I really should be doing my lesson plans due on Thursday. But, alas, I work better the night before. Usually. Let's hope I can actually get it all done though tomorrow, eh?
Life's been crazy. School has really been driving me into the ground, friends have been coming and going (more going than anything) and I've been dealing with random drama. It's really frustrating, and I've been slightly depressed lately. Like, really depressed. But, you know, life goes on. No matter how difficult things can become, you have to pick up the pieces and keep going. Life's too short to just sit around and wait for things to work out or run away from your problems. The problems will only arise again and you'll have to face them. I've had to really learn how to do that over the years. I've been walked all over, deceived, and downright dropped like a hat. Life has to go on. I can't keep chasing the past. The past is past.
I lost a friend in the last week. I was extremely depressed about it, and I wondered what I had done wrong. I looked back constantly, replaying conversations and events in my mind that might have affected his decision to completely eliminate me from his life without a warning or goodbye. It hurt me to think that I may have not been at fault at all, and that his girlfriend or someone influenced him to do what he'd done. I still am confused even now as to what the cause could have been. I never talked to his girlfriend, and his sister even deleted me off her Facebook friends. It didn't make sense, and it still doesn't. But, alas, I'm still chasing a past. I want him to be the same guy I knew since I was a kid, still the same person for whom I always cared. It broke my heart to think that he could just simply let me go without feeling a drop of remorse, regret, or pain. He must have known how I would feel. Right?
None of that matters. Whatever makes him happy works for me. It may not work right now, because of the hurt it has caused. But once again, I can't dwell on it all anymore. It's time to move on. Life is way too short.
Keep in mind, folks, that no matter what has happened to you in the past and even now, you can't let it rule your life. Doing that will only bring you down, and cause you to waste so much time on the small stuff. Sure, the problems may have been life-changing or large ones in your opinion, but you can't let it surround your life and the decisions you make. Waste not a moment of your life. If you do, you will only regret it later.
Time to pick up the pieces.

No comments:
Post a Comment