Thursday, July 3, 2008

vacation drama.

I honestly am extremely sick and tired of my mother's crap. All she's been doing during this crap vacation is bug me for information about my brother's girlfriend, Kimmie. She confides in me about their relationship and wants advice on what to do. She considers me and my sister confidants about Kyle, and all my mother wants to do is complain and twist my words around to what she thinks Kimmie said. It's absolutely ludicrous. She keeps bringing up crap that doesn't have much to do with what Kimmie talks to me about, and then when I snap at her for not listening and just thinking the worst about her, she gets up and says "I thought I could actually talk to you about her, but I guess I can't talk to you at all." What the heck is that? She can talk to me, she just needs to back the heck off when I tell her I can't/don't want to tell her every little thing about what Kimmie tells me. Sure, my family hardly knows her, but that doesn't mean she has to know everything she talks about. If it's something my mother needs to know, she should know that I would tell her in a second. Buuuut, no. I'm always the bad guy in the scenario. To be completely honest, I'm hating this vacation so far, and I really can't wait to get back home.

No comments: