Tuesday, July 22, 2008

busy month.

It's insane right now. I'm sorry if I'm not updating as much as I should. I seem to be either writing about drama or nothing at all because of my busy schedule. This month really has been slightly nuts. It's a little bit depressing. I apologize, folks. :)

So I'm going to go meet Idina Menzel tomorrow at her concert in Richmond, Virginia. :) I'm so excited! I can't believe it's even happening. I won the meet and greet drawing for my friend Hayley and me to meet her! How sweet is that?! She's such an amazing singer and actress. I just am in awe of her.

I'm going to be going to Florida to visit my grandmother on Saturday. I'm really psyched! My cousin, Lindsey, will be heading down as well, but she's arriving there on Friday. I'll be meeting up with them on Saturday. Lindsey leaves on Wednesday, I believe, and I'll be staying until that Saturday. Honestly, I really see no point in going down there only to come back a few days later. May as well spend as much time there as I can! I miss Cookie so much; I'm so glad I get to finally see her. It feels like it's been forever! And honestly, it kind of has. I haven't seen her since September last year! Yep, we've been overdue for a meeting. :)

I'll update either after I get home from the concert tomorrow or when I come back from my vacation! I hope everyone has a very blessed weekend and week! Much love.

No comments: