Saturday, June 28, 2008

unfinished business

I'm sick of unfinished business. I'm tired of being stomped all over without any reason. Every single time it happens I feel like my entire insides are being ripped out of me. It hurts. I can't stand how it feels, and I want answers. I want to know why I'm such an easy target. I want to know why people feel they can do this crap to other people. I want to know how people can even do what they do without feeling any regret.

I thought when an old boyfriend shut me out I'd get over it. I'd move on, I'd let it go. I didn't. I still feel hurt sometimes over what happened. I found him after 4 years, and wanted to get in touch again, start fresh as friends. He didn't respond, didn't bother to do anything. Completely shut me out. Again. I can understand why, and that's OK. I just felt like there was unfinished business there, which there probably wasn't. I'm probably just insane.

Now someone else has done it. Only he's completely ignoring me now, and I have no idea why. Right when we were about to become something, he just drops me without saying why. One sentence and he's gone. "Hun...I can't do this anymore..." And that's it. End. Finished. We were friends for over 8 years. EIGHT! And then he just leaves me without a trace. He ignores my phone calls. Doesn't get on MSN anymore because he knows I use it. He has almost completely removed me from his life.

What had I done? What happened? What is it about me that makes people just...leave me? No reasons...no warning...

I've been so strong about so many things...and now I don't know how much longer I can hold it in...Please pray for me, folks...please.

No comments: