Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for being so emo the last couple entries. I've been upset about a lot of things, and am just getting it all out. Writing about it and not thinking about what I'm writing makes me feel better and not like I want to scream at people.
I'm relieved to be home from vacation. It was so dramatic and full of complications. For the most part, it was a good time. My brother's girlfriend left on Saturday instead of on Monday; they broke up that day. I'm pretty happy about that, to be honest. She was just a trashy piece of work that didn't deserve my brother. She made everything so complicated and was not the girl she always told my brother she was. I'm happy he's rid of her, and happy that he's happy without her.
I hope you all can forgive me, and take care of yourselves. :) I'll be back around when there's more to report or vent about. ;)
I'm relieved to be home from vacation. It was so dramatic and full of complications. For the most part, it was a good time. My brother's girlfriend left on Saturday instead of on Monday; they broke up that day. I'm pretty happy about that, to be honest. She was just a trashy piece of work that didn't deserve my brother. She made everything so complicated and was not the girl she always told my brother she was. I'm happy he's rid of her, and happy that he's happy without her.
I hope you all can forgive me, and take care of yourselves. :) I'll be back around when there's more to report or vent about. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment