Sunday, May 20, 2007

emotionally draining weekend...

The weekend started out extremely rocky. Seth and I got into a small squabble Friday night, which ended fairly quickly. No big deal...

Saturday was the worst at some points. Seth and I went to see Shrek 3, which was so awesome, I loved it! Great movie. We went to lunch, which really was difficult. We got into a bigger fight, and I cried for a majority of the meal. We ended up settling things and then moved on.

After hanging out at my house for a few hours, we decided to go to the mall. Went fine until I saw an ex. Murray. It was an unexpected encounter, one I hope doesn't happen again. Luckily, he didn't say anything and neither did I. We were passing one another when we exchanged a glance. He had a blank look on his face when he saw me, so I don't know if he recognized me or not. When he passed by, I started to get a panic attack. I ended up fine within a minute or two, but the whole event was unexpected and...not fun. Memories flooded back, time rewound, questions swarmed my head. I could hardly think, hardly hear Seth asking me if I was okay.

Giving this much thought, I think the thing that bothers me most about the relationship between Murray and I (or lack thereof) is that we both have unfinished business. We never settled things, questions were never answered. On my part, anyway.

I guess some things are better left unanswered.

1 comment:

William "Billfred" Leverette said...

Hope things get better for you soon. :)