Eating: Nothing yet.
Drinking: Starbucks Frappuccino, one of those store-bought ones.
Listening to: Nothing.
Thinking: I need to be in South Carolina right now.
Feeling: Worried.
Drinking: Starbucks Frappuccino, one of those store-bought ones.
Listening to: Nothing.
Thinking: I need to be in South Carolina right now.
Feeling: Worried.
I'm so sorry I haven't updated lately; it's been a crazy semester. A lot of crap has happened. I'll try to go chronologically, but my memory sucks, so it may be jumbled.
I got my blood work done in March, and everything is great! My thyroglobulin is normal, which basically means that they couldn't detect any cancer. If there is any left, it'll have to infect something before we can do anything else about it. Then, more surgery will have to happen. But, so far, I'm free! :)
Hmm, I went to the Chesapeake Regional later on in that month, and it was wonderful! I volunteered for Saturday, and it was such a good time. I hope next year I can volunteer for all three days. But we'll have to see.
April was kind of a bad month. Seth and I broke up in early April (I'm fine, people, no sweat). We're on OK terms though, which is good. I hope eventually we both can be friends. In the meantime, I don't know if I'm quite ready for that.
Classes ended with a bang. I only had 3 official finals...two were actual exams and one was a take home exam. I so far have two A's, one B, and a B-. I'm waiting on my last class, and the worst one I had. Oy. We'll see how that goes. On a bigger plus side, I got accepted into my major, so now I'm officially an Adult Special Education/Secondary Education English student! :) So far, from what I've seen on my schedule, only 2 other people are in my classes. This should be fun. Let's hope they're nice.
Summer's getting off to a blah start. I'm kind of wanting more stuff to do; I'm so bored! I work until 4:30, then it's anyone's guess what I do from then on. So far I've had some things to do, but not much. I am, however, planning on heading to South Carolina, Florida, and New Jersey to visit people. And I'm having people come visit me. So this should be good fun! I'm also going to Busch Gardens and Water Country again with my family in Virginia. I kind of want to go, but it's sort of gotten old for me. I went twice in a month last year, and we've gone a couple times before that. But ah well, life works in funny ways.
Our choir instructor at church put me in Praise Team! :) I'm so excited! Basically, only a select few people are in Praise Team (two men, now three women, and two guitarists with our pianist), and she picked me to be in it! I sang for the first time with them on Sunday, and apparently I did well. I'm really excited; I really want to be more proud of my voice and not all paranoid and ashamed of it. I don't think I sing all that badly, it's just I've always been so self-conscious that it ruins me when I'm in public. Ah, well. This is my chance to get over all that nonsense!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I promise to keep writing in here. :)
Much love and God bless!

1 comment:
South Carolina?! What part?
Post a Comment