Sunday, February 10, 2008

major update and rant.

Eating: Nothing.
Drinking: Milk.
Listening to: Nothing.
Thinking: Gosh I'm pissed.
Feeling: Angry.

So before I get to the real reason why I'm posting, let me update based on what I've posted before:

My surgery went very well. The surgeon removed 29 out of 60 lymph nodes, and 2 of them were cancerous. Sooo, we were right in assuming the stuff that showed up on the scan was more cancer. Now I need to get blood work, and all is good. I'll update when I get the results and such.

So now I may have an allergy to something. I got a whole crapload of hives on Wednesday, and my family and allergist suspect it's from the sushi I ate Tuesday afternoon, so I have to get blood work in about 2-3 weeks, then see my allergist to get the results 1-2 weeks after the blood work is done. So yeah. The hives are now everywhere, and I'm banned from seafood, sushi, avocado, soybean (which I know I'm not allergic to), and latex. Apparently if one is allergic to avocado, latex is also an allergy. My sister claims this is bullcracker, but we'll soon see.

So, I have a good story for y'all. Basically, last night, my friend Kristy came to get me for swing dancing. She told me to show her my hives, so I hiked my leg onto the dash (yeah I know) and showed her. When I pulled my leg down, my heel scraped the plastic dashboard cover, and left a small black mark on it. She flipped, so I went and got alcohol (again, I know), and used Q-tips to try and fix it. It made it worse, obviously. So, I told her I'd pay for it. Well, all night she told people that we've both had a bad night, and it started with her car. Gah. She didn't need to go and do that. Then today I called and asked her if she called the dealership to see if they'd paint it/replace it. She said no. I asked if she told her dad. She said yes. I mentioned that my plans were cancelled today to go out, and I was home all day. She said "Oh, well then YOU could have told my dad." I said to her that I didn't know I had to, and that she said she would. Well, she got huffy and said that the place would have to keep it for a few days to fix it, and because of me she's being inconvenienced. I told her she could do it on spring break, and she cut me off and repeated herself, then I tried to explain to her that I didn't do it on purpose and that I'd pay for it, and before I could finish she says "BYE" and hangs up. So I texted her and said exactly this: "Fuck you. You pay for it then. I offered to pay for my mistake and you have to be the bitch. Go to hell."

So yeah, I haven't heard from her since. I honestly am so angry right now I could spit. Before, I was crying like crazy, and now I'm just pissed. I know the text message was probably harsh, but the LAST thing I needed was all this drama, especially when it wasn't necessary. I pay for a lot of things when she and I are out, like movies, food at the movies, swing dancing, food/drinks at the diner, etc. So, this is how she treats me. It's a car. Shit is going to happen to your car, no matter how much you may try to protect it or do to it. A car will rot and eventually go kaput. A person will too, but a person has feelings, a person will be there for you, a person is real. She chose her car over a friend she's had for 5 years. Fine, Kristy. Go ahead. You'll regret it.

3 comments:

Laur said...

o.O Oh my.. Anyway dear. I just wanted to give you my new cell phone number! It's 443-938-4348. *muah* I love you! Btw it's Lauren haha.

Joyella said...

I take it you and Kristy patched things up?

Dori said...

Yep. We're fine now. :D