Wednesday, July 25, 2007

wonderful day!

Eating: Nothing
Drinking: Nothing
Listening To: Nothing
Thinking: How I hope to hit my 25 pound mark this week!
Feeling: Amazing

Yes, such a marvelous day!

First off, I went to work which was just another day. My sister and I then went to lunch with my cousin, her daughters (aka my younger cousins), a friend of the family's daughter, and my nephew. Afterward my sister and I went to run an errand for our boss, then to Marshall's to pick stuff up for my brother. Well, I was looking at a rack of clearance items with my sister and found a size 12 jean skirt. It was so cute; it had embroidered flowers on the sides. It was just adorable! I mumbled that it wouldn't fit me, but I put it up to my waist and it fit halfway around, so I tried it on. And lo and behold, it fit!!! I'm so happy!

Now, keep in mind that it was one item...odds are I can't fit into everything size 12...I'm still trying to fit into my size 14 jeans my mother bought me for Christmas last year! This just made my day! How awesome!

I also lost 2.2 pounds this week. w00t!

No comments: