Tuesday, July 24, 2007

some thoughts.

Eating: Nothing
Drinking: Water
Listening to: TV
Thinking: About how I don't feel like being at work...hah.
Feeling: Decent.

Well good day everyone.

So, I go off my medication on Monday next week, and start to take my other medication that will keep me feeling "normal" until the 13th of August. After that I won't have any medication, and will start to become hypothyroid.

I truthfully am not looking forward to it. I hated how I felt before, and every time I get worse. It's a horrible time, and I really am glad I was able to go 7 months without dealing with it instead of the 4-5 months before. If you don't know what hypothyroidism is, check out the symptoms here.

The low-iodine diet makes it worse, but I don't think I'll have such a horrible time after all. Every time it gets better, really. New foods to try, and all that kind of stuff.

The main concern I have is school. I may not be able to do as well as I would like, at least for the first two to three weeks. Yikes.

Wish me luck everyone! I'll update tomorrow to say how much weight I've lost this week.

Oh, and last week I lost 0.2 pounds, in case you didn't know. Apparently I lost a pair of flip flops, according to Seth. Haha!

No comments: