Monday, June 25, 2007

long time gone.

Well, it has indeed been a long time since I updated, and I'm sorry for that. A lot's been going on, and I also haven't really had much to blog about anyway.

So I truly despise men that cannot keep their hands to themselves. It makes me so angry it's disgusting. I'll explain.

So, I know a guy named Johnson. His first name is something else, but let's call him that. Whomever knows him will know who I am talking about. He was a nice guy when I first knew him, and he was pretty interesting. Then he started to get annoying. I could only handle the boy in small doses. Now, I can hardly stand him at all.

This past Friday, he called me at 1am. Thank God I was awake, otherwise I would have killed him. I was still ticked, because I had wanted some relaxation after a long night of dancing. So we're talking and he asked what I was up to the next day. I said my family was having a yard sale, and I would be outside helping out. He asks if he can come by. I said OK because I really didn't feel like explaining myself if I said no. So, he comes by around noon and hangs out until 4:30. I wanted to spend time with Seth (boyfriend), because he had come here to visit around 2:30. Beforehand, though, Johnson had his hands ALL over me. No joke, my friends. He kept running his fingers down my leg, arm, and he even kept putting his arm around my waist. I can't count how many times I had to smack his hand away.

And I hear he does this to other girls too. My friend told me about a girl named Megan that she took to prom with her to show her a good time. She was having a good time when all of a sudden when my friend and her were dancing with Johnson, he grabs her chest. She runs to the bathroom crying, and her boyfriend's friends saw it and started to yell at her. Finally, my friend stood up for her, and the friends were OK, but Johnson didn't apologize properly to Megan. My friend got very upset and cursed him out basically, and told him to apologize to her, not to her friends. He got an attitude with her, and she went off.

He also was very rude in telling me on the phone to call him when Seth and I break up. WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT?!

Basically, I'm despising him right now. He claims he's a Christian and a strong follower, but he doesn't even honor women and their bodies. He doesn't ask for forgiveness, nor does he even honor the fact that we say NO.

Men, for the love of Pete, keep your hands to yourselves unless we SAY yes. Do not keep pursuing us if we are taken or not interested. It's a waste of your time and energy, not to mention it does not make us feel any better either.

No comments: