Monday, June 4, 2007

brother issues. again.

Eating: Weight Watcher pretzel thins
Drinking: Water
Listening to: Visual Cliff
Thinking: About why my brother is treated like he's still a fetus.
Feeling: Irritated


I have to vent this. My mother is insane.

Today, I was over my sister's with my parents and Mom was making my brother (Kyle) a plate of food (since he never leaves to get it himself, and Mom doesn't exactly get him to do anything), and she asked me to take it to him. I said I'll take it inside, but I won't take it up to him. She said to please take it up to his room or else it will get cold.

I didn't.

I haven't gotten slack for it, but I have a feeling my mother isn't happy with me. I wish I could just smack her and she'd come to her senses. Kyle doesn't need to be babied. He needs to be disciplined and get his butt kicked into shape. I'm just slowly losing patience here.

Mom is always telling me how it isn't easy for her. I wish I could tell her that it is. My father is saying to me that he just doesn't care anymore, that once he turns 18, he's out the door. I can see why; he's not doing anything! By that time if he's still being a useless slug he'll have to get a job, a place to stay, etc. If he ends up staying with me, he's paying rent.

I also really want to rip that computer out. It's the reason he's like this, and the worst part is, my mother doesn't see that. Neither does my father. It's really not fun to be the only person who knows what's happening.

God, help.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there Dori. Just be that good person, that you are..it will all reside and work itself out. I know you will be ok. Oh man a few more weeks:)

Scott